Manaslu Circuit Trek
Manaslu Circuit Trek offers the off-beaten trial occurrence in the Himalayan area. Manaslu is well-known for local tea-house along the trek trials. The Manaslu Trial starts after drive 64 KM. from Kathmandu and trekking trial is 177 KM path from starting to end point. The Local language calls “Kutan I” Kutang which means the flat place and Hindu mean Spiritual Mountain. The Manaslu Trekking offers the spectacular beauty of perfect combine of open museum of lifestyle, beauty of nature and spectacular views of awesome mountain ranges in Manaslu region. Every many foreigners’ trekkers complete Manaslu circuit trek. Manaslu trek leads you to Nurbi and Tsum Valley which is hidden treasure of Manaslu.
The trekker’s can enjoy the major activities at Manaslu region.
-Manaslu is 8th highest mountain in the world. (8163 meter)
– Manaslu is famous for small tea-house basic trek were trekkers can enjoy
– First summit Manaslu at 9th may 1956.
– The historical cultural place where you can enjoy
– The climate which are 6 layers in this region
– Such as Grey Wolf, Himalayan musk deer, blue sheep, Asian Black Beer, white monkey and more types of birds.
– Gurung at lower part is famous for British and Indian army, Sherpa and other cast at upper part is still practicing unique local culture.
– This area covers main two different culture area Tsum valleys and Nurbi Valley.
– Larkya-La Pass is long pass is among high pass.
– Manaslu Trek is little hard but you can enjoy the trip in the different then other.
Manaslu Round Trek, Larkya Pass Trekking is a supreme trial that holds the blend of magnificent cultural heritage, unparalleled Manaslu Himalayan vistas, pure Himalayan Eco system and great walking experience following the earliest salt trading route of Tibet along the Budhi Gandaki River. This trekking trail is an awesome entry to the hidden valley bordering Nepal with Tibet.
Day 1 : Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport Kathmandu, pickup by our staff and transfer to Hotel. evening Trip briefing.
Day 2 : Full Day guided sightseeing in UNESCO world heritage site in Kathmandu.
Day 3 : Drive to Arughat-Soti Khola 7 hrs drive.
Day 4 : Trek to Machha Khola. 6 hrs walk.
Day 5 : Trek to Jagat (1440m) 6 hrs walk
Day 6 : Trek to Deng (1860m) 6 hrs walk.
Day 7 : Trek to Namrung (2560m) 6 hrs walk
Day 8 : Trek to Samagaon(3500m) 4hrs walk.
Day 9 : Trek to Samdo (3800m) 4hrs walk.
Day 10 : Excursion around rest day.
Day 11 : Trek to Dharmasala (4460m) 4 hrs walk.
Day 12 : Trek Pass Larkya-La (5172m) down to Bimthang (3700m) 9 hrs walk its long pass.
Day 13 : Trek down to Tilje or Dharapani village.
Day 14 : Trek down to Dharapani and drive to Besisahar and Kathmandu. 7hrs OR
You can join to Tillicho Lake and Round Annapurna Trek for 8 to 11 Days further.
Day 15 : Final departure for your destination or you can join your own trip.